Today on MYM360 – Cultivating an Attitude of Abundance. Believe it or not your attitudes toward scarcity and abundance can greatly influence your ability to achieve financial freedom and independence. Feelings of scarcity and lack are often triggered when we look at other people’s lives to define our own wealth and well-being. And, it’s really easy to go down that rabbit hole and think that you must go out and buy something to “keep up the Jones’s.” But before you run out with credit card in hand, stop and revisit your goals – what is really important to you – and the path you should take to get there which may be very different from that of the Jones’s.
So, cultivating an attitude of abundance is really important. Here are five strategies you can use to help cultivate an attitude of abundance in your life:
- Step back and remind yourself that there is plenty to go around because it’s true.
- View challenges as opportunities and don’t be surprised if the solution actually helps you get further ahead.
- Be picky about the company you keep. Remember, mindsets are contagious. Limit the time that you spend with negative
- Take time to acknowledge and appreciate all the positives in your life and work. Gratitude is the soul of an abundant mindset.
- Be a cheerful giver and receiver. One of the best ways to increase your abundance is to give to others and then to be open to receiving gifts that come to you.
That’s it for today. Got a burning question. Send them to me at email@example.com.
Thanks so much for listening and as always remember that minding your money really is the path to a richer life!